Thursday, 5 April 2012

Kelly Smith

Stuck at a dead end with my project at the moment, I have started drawing fashion images and translating my 'day of the dead' look on to them, i really like the outcomes i have made, but just feel its not strong enough to base my finals on yet, so after researching some fashion illustrators i came across this little gem! KELLY SMITH! I absolutely adore her work, i really like the detailed drawing mixed with quirky images, After being compleatly inspiredd by this work, I have deiced to put the fine liners down and move towards the sketching pencils, AGAIN. I think maybe looking at more of the body rather than just a floating head, (shoulders and hands) will give my imagery more placment. Anyway here are a few images of Kelly Smiths that i think are to die for! LOVE LOVE LOVE!



1 comment:

  1. Ahh these pictures are lush! Love the amazing attention to detail and the flashes of colour. Oh how I wish I could draw like this...

    ReplyDelete